- August 13, 2018
- Posted by: primereview
- Category: IELTS preparation
Are you planning to take IELTS, and not sure how to prepare? Below are a few tips to consider when preparing for IELTS – general or academic training.
- Relax: Contrary to what you may have heard, IELTS is not difficult, you just need to know how to prepare, and then prepare well.
- Write a mock test: Attempt preparatory tests of all four modules. This will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, and where to focus. (IELTS preparatory tests are readily accessible online).
- Practice: Ensure you practise lots of preparatory tests, especially the modules you find most challenging.
- Final preparations: Endeavour to get a good night sleep the night before you are scheduled to write your test. Arrive the test venue at least 40 minutes before the exam is due to start- it’ ll help you relax.